Tuesday, October 7, 2008

National Night Out in Waterview!

Our neighborhood held an event for National Night Out! They had the police department, fire department, ambulances, face painters, balloon guy, a scarecrow clown?, and some free food! Chickfila had food there and they had the cow there which Madeline is in love with. I had to get a pic of her with the cow!
Pierson just loved all the food, and wanted to walk around! We waited in line to get Maddy's face painted and when we got up there she said "nah I don't want my face painted" Now she decides that, like why couldn't she decide before we stood in line that she didn't want her face painted. That is Maddy for you! There was a fox from the police department there and Maddy kept following him around and pulling his tale! We had a good time, and the kids loved it!

21 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi!! Your blog looks great!! I'm so happy you started one! See you next week :)

~Kelly

Anonymous said...

How fun! I don't know anything about blogging! I love the pics!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! What a great way to share photos and updates. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Madeline is really getting big. Tell Mike we said hi and take care:)
Christin

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures and your b log page is cute. I do have beautiful grandkids and children. God has really blessed me. I'm glad that Maddy finally seen the cow from Chick-fil-a.

Love Ya
Mom

Anonymous said...

Tiffany ~ Adorable family. You are all beautiful and happy. I just can't believe my little babysitter has her OWN family! How can this be? Thanks for sharing!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone!!

Your blog is amazing. You guys are so adorable. I miss you all so much. Love you all with all my heart!

Love
Brandy Mazyck Crosby

The Schumachers said...

I love your blog!! I am so glad that you decided to enter the blog world!! I love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Aww my family is so beautiful. I love ur blog and i miss u guys so much. Will see you soon...kiss my madeline and pierson for me.

I love you guys,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! Lets try to get my name on this one.

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

wow - everyone looks great and sounds wonderful! I am so happy you have done this - its fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Where are Pierson's Halloween pics??? :( -Nana

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the blog! Miss you and love you!

Unknown said...

Tiffany,
Thank you for the words of encouragment and for keeping up with us through Kelly. We are exhausted and very anxious. It sure helps to know how many people out there are caring and praying for Macy. I love your blog...you have a beautiful family.

Jenny

Brandy (B) said...

I miss you guys so much. Love you all Brandy

kristi said...

Hi Tiffany!!
I JUST found a comment you left on my blog......you are so sweet!! I have loved reading your blog........you have a beautiful family!!! What precious kids!!! Hope your Christmas is extra HAPPY!!! :-)
-Kristi

Brandy (B) said...

Hey

I love your new background!! Check your email, I have been trying to get you sweetie.
Love B

Anonymous said...

I love the blog about Pierson & all the "tantrum" pics! Thanks again for everything yesterday!

Anonymous said...

hey, thats all really cool! especially the boxer named Maximus.
(A long time from now when i have kids i was going to name the boy Maximus..name stealers)
:)
Lucas Mazyck