Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Festival!

This last Friday was such a fun night! We went to our church fall festival. My mom and dad met us there, and our friends Kelly, Aaron, & Ava went with us! We met up with our other friends Tina, Landon, Talon & Teagan! Madeline dressed up as a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader this year, and Pierson was a Dallas Cowboy football player. I wore my Dallas Cowboy shirt to support my kiddos! Ava was Pebbles (so cute)! Talon was a race car driver, and Teagan was a bumble bee! The fall festival had bounce houses, lots of rides, 2 petting zoos, 2 pony rides, face painting, train rides, games, and don't forget the good old carnival food! There is nothing like it. It is so massive, and the kids as well as the adults have such a great time. Kelly & I wanted to ride some of the big rides that make you sick, but there wasn't enough time. The kids excluding Madeline were worn out and it was time to head home!



Kelly & I just knew our plane was going to crash! We even ask "Are you sure we are not over the weight limited here?"

Pierson loved riding the airplane with MiMi!




This was such a big obstacle course and I was so proud of Madeline for doing it all by herself! Look how tall it is! Her and Talon wanted to keep doing it over and over!

Look at Talon go!





2 comments:

The Schumachers said...

How fun! The kids look so cute! Love ya!

Kelly said...

We had so much fun! Thank you so much for inviting us to go along, and I'm bummed that we didn't get to ride the "big kid" rides! Next time.... :)

See you tomorrow!
Kelly