Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged again!

Well I have been tagged again! This time my friend Cara has tagged me!

Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people & posts their names.

10 YEARS AGO I ...
1. Went to UNT and lived with my friend Cara
2. Took a self defense class with my friend Kelly and had to actually fight her! So funny!
3. Drove a white Mazda MX3
4. Dressed up as a belly dancer with my roomate Cara for halloween ( we were twin belly dancers) LOL!
5. Made frequent trips to Luby's with Cara (don't ask, it was our thing)

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST ...
1. Get a workout in.
2. Catch up on laundry (that is a daily chore).
3. Take Madeline to gymnastics.
4. Watch Greys' Anatomy.
5. Spend time with the family!

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE ...
1. Tithe to the church (more than I do now!)
2. Put money away for Madeline & Pierson's college fund.
3. Travel the world (with and without the kiddos)
4. Pay everything off including my parents mortgage.
5. SHOP even more!

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED ...
1. Rowlett
2. Denton
3. Mesquite
4. Dallas
5. I don't have a 5th ( I have only lived in 4 different places!) CRAZY!

5 JOBS I'VE HAD ...
1. Foot Action in the mall (my very first job)
2. Swim instructor & life guard
3. 24 hour fitness
4. RN at Baylor University Medical Center of Dallas (NICU)
5. Stay at home mom (past 4 years) HARDEST JOB I HAVE EVER HAD!

Ok, so I am only going to tag 3 people! Hey don't judge, at least I did it! I am apologizing ahead of time for those of you, and you know who you are, who hate this kind of thing! I tag Brandy, Rachelle, and Tina! Have fun girls! I can't wait to see what you come up with, if you end up doing it!

2 comments:

The Schumachers said...

I am glad we got to talk yesterday too! It is sooo cold here! I am freezing! I miss and love you too!

TJPPPSmith said...

Just came upon your blog today! I hope you are having a great day...good to run into you guys on Friday night.

Jami