My friend Kelly & I have missed out on 9 years of each others life. We went to college together and then we just lost touch. We have been going out and catching up on all the things we missed out on. Kelly & I met at the mall yesterday and did some shopping of course, and then had dinner at P.F Changs! We couldn't go to P.F Changs without getting the best dessert ever, The Great Wall of Chocolate Cake! After stuffing our faces, we went back to my house for a girls sleepover and pulled out the college pics & videos! OMG we were so young! We laughed all night and had so much fun. We even acted like college girls again, staying up until 3:30am. Ouch! We felt it this morning! We are ready to plan our next girls night out. Kelly, I had so much fun, and I am so glad we can just pick up were we left off! I can't wait until our next outing! Love ya!








3 comments:
I had so much fun too!! I definitely can't wait til our next girls night! Why did we only take 2 pictures the entire night??? :) Love ya!
Kelly
JEALOUS! It looks like you guys had SO much fun!!!! I can only imagine the conversations you must have had after watching those videos :) Ah, the good ol' days. That Wall of Chocolate cake looks to die for. I miss you! Hope all three of us can do this soon...sleepover and all!!!!!
I am so glad that y'all had such a good time!! It sounds like so much fun! PF Changs...my fav place...I remember when that was our hangout...hopefully will be again soon when I move back to TX one day! Miss and love you so much!!!
Post a Comment