Last night, I met my friends Kelly, Cara, & Cara's sweet little boy Landon. Who by the way was awesome for sitting through a few hours of reminiscing. We met at Christina's and sat and talked about some of the funniest memories we have of ourselves 10 years ago! This is the first time that all 3 of us have gotten together in 9 years! Cara and I have hung out over the 9 years! Kelly & I got back in touch a couple of months ago, and we have been hanging out. So it was nice to get the clan back together after so long! It was so good for the 3 of us to catch up on old times! Love you guys! I can't wait for our sleepover!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I had so much fun with you girls and I can't wait to do it again! :)
~ Kelly
LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing these pics with me! I swear your camera takes SUCH good pictures!! We had fun seeing you guys yesterday :) We need to plan our girls sleepover SOON!! PS: LOVE the new page! TOO CUTE! Love ya!!
Post a Comment