Friday, October 10, 2008

Fun Day at the Fair

We had such a great time at the fair yesterday. My mom kept Pierson and we spent the day with Madeline. She has not been to the Fair in 2 years so she was really excited. When we took her last time there was only about 3 rides she could even ride. Not this year, she wanted to keep riding and riding. I tried to explain to her that it cost like $5 every time she rides a ride, but yeah right if she understood that! So needless to say she rode almost every ride they had in the kids area! It was so weird seeing her ride the rides by herself. She is growing up so fast! Mike & I would ride with Maddy on a few of the rides, but that is as much entertainment as we got. But we know it is not about us anyways! Here is some of my favorites pics from the Fair. I know it is alot, but you should see how many pics I actually took!



















1 comment:

Kelly said...

She is too cute! It looks like ya'll had lots of fun at the fair! I'm going to make Aaron take me next week before it ends!!

~Kelly