I remember meeting you too! I knew you looked familiar :-) I found your blog through Kelly & Cara's. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! It means a lot! You are very kind & thoughtful :-)
Welcome to the blogging world! I have enjoyed reading your blog as well! It's great to hear that you, Cara, & Kelly are reconnecting!
I look forward to keeping up with you and your precious family :-) Again...thank you for your prayers!
3 comments:
I'm just glad you finally posted your pic ;)
love ya,
Kelly
Cute picture!! I told Kelly that the three of us need to get together soon!! I'm SO glad you started a blog!!! Love & miss ya!
Hi Tiffany~
I remember meeting you too! I knew you looked familiar :-) I found your blog through Kelly & Cara's. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! It means a lot! You are very kind & thoughtful :-)
Welcome to the blogging world! I have enjoyed reading your blog as well! It's great to hear that you, Cara, & Kelly are reconnecting!
I look forward to keeping up with you and your precious family :-) Again...thank you for your prayers!
Take care~
Tiffany
Post a Comment