Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What a week!

This last week has been so busy, but nothing too interesting happened! Well I take that back we did have a little incident between our neighbors but we won't go there! It is like Wisteria Lane over here! Besides that we did some Christmas shopping, which is always fun! Pierson wants a motorcycle or a race car. We went to Toys R Us and we could not get him off the little battery operated vehicles. I had to pry him from them! I guess I know what he wants for Christmas. Madeline wants everything. I thought the girl already had everything, but I guess I was wrong. If she sees a commercial, a toy catalog, or a kid playing with a toy in the store she wants it! She shouldn't be to hard to shop for this year!



We went to dinner with some of our neighbors. We ate at one of those Brazilian Steakhouses! Love it, but way too much food! This one has grilled hot pineapple with cinnamon & sugar on it! It is the absolute best! Madeline ate all of hers and was eyeing mine, and she said "I want some more", and I said very quickly "you will have to wait until they come back around with it again!" I was so selfish and was not going to share mine. We all started to laugh, and then I felt bad and gave her some of mine! She is growing up too fast!



1 comment:

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

Love the leopard print shoes!! She is adorable!!