Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Update on Teryn!

Here is the email I received from Teryn today:

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for voting and telling all your friends. Yesterday I received SO MANY kind emails, etc. Two things:

1) I found out today that you can vote once/day
2) Today at 11:30 I am going to be at the station doing a video interview and they asked for some pictures of me before I had kids, with Ryan and the kids, etc. Not sure what they are doing with all of this but they could make it onto the website – so when you are doing your DAILY voting, be sure to check for new things
3) FYI, The story that is posted is not exactly the one I wrote. They seemed to change it up a little – maybe to spice it up. I guess the mundane details of my triplet pregnancy weren’t exciting enough. Although I do think the one I wrote sounded a little more well written.

So, if you sent emails to friends/family asking them to vote for me – and you have the time – please send them an update asking them to vote everyday

Thanks to all my great friends and family!

Here is the link again! http://kiddlive.com/Article.asp?id=961720

*Please vote for Teryn once/day, I would absolutely love to see her win! She so deserves it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany - thank you SO MUCH for your help! You are a true friend :)

PS - Pierson's fits happen routinely in my house.....