Monday, November 24, 2008

Vote for Teryn! 106.1 Kiss FM

Today I received an email from my friend Teryn! I met her at one of my best friend's wedding (Rachelle's wedding)! She is so sweet, and we just really hit it off. We have kept in touch through email. She has 4 kids (a daughter, and a set of triplets)! Wow does she have her hands full! Here is the email I received from her:

Hey everyone,
About 2 weeks ago I entered a contest on 106.1 KISSFM for an “ultimate makeover” with the TV show “the Doctors”. The winner goes to LA to be on the show and will get the plastic surgery of their choice (mine is a tummy tuck and breast augmentation to fix what carrying triplets and breastfeeding them for over a year did!) There was over 2,000 entries and the radio station staff narrowed it down to 4 finalists. I was called this morning on my cell and I was on the radio (some of you heard) and they let me know that I was one of the “final four”. Now it’s up to the listeners to vote for the winner. Please go to the link below and vote for me this week!! Also, please send this to all your friends/family, etc. so that they can vote for me too! Now that my stomach is out there for the world to see, I really need to get it fixed!!! The winner is announced next Tuesday, December 2nd………(the surgery would be early next year)
http://kiddlive.com/Article.asp?id=961720
OH, people have been asking if you have to be local to DFW to vote and the answer is no – anyone with access to the internet can vote!!
Thanks so much!!!
Teryn

Go to the link above and vote for her please! Thank you all so much for helping her out! She is such a beautiful person, and this would just really make her feel even more beautiful! We all know how our bodies change after having children! Imagine having 3 at one time, and it being your second pregnancy!

GOOD LUCK TERYN! I am so proud of you!

1 comment:

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

I think this is awesome!
I voted :-)

Good Luck, Teryn!!