Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Party at Ava's House

Happy 2nd Birthday Ava! Today is Ava's (my friend Kelly's daughter) birthday! Madeline & I went to Ava's birthday party on Saturday! We had so much fun, and it was so good to see everyone! My friend Cara & her son Landon were also there! After the party Cara & I stayed to visit with Kelly & Aaron. We could have stayed all night! Well except for the fact my husband called and said "hurry up and get home already. You have been there for 4 hours!" Actually I was 30 minutes late to the party, partially because of him, and partially because I thought I would outsmart everyone and find a quicker route to Kelly's! Yeah that backfired! I miss my navigation! I am totally getting one put in! So I had really only been there for 3.5 hours if you want to be technical! That is not bad for us girls! Thank you Cardwell family for inviting us to celebrate with your family!


1 comment:

Cara Carroll said...

That picture of Maddy posing just KILLS me!! What a little ham! LOVE IT!! I'm glad we got to hang out last weekend! Can't wait til our fun & frivolous dinner and girls night next week!! Love ya!