Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tiffany goes Gothic!

Okay, so my plan was to get my hair all dark brown (which is my natural hair color) for easy maintenance. Well after talking to my hair lady, we decided to mix 2 colors together to give it a red undertone. Well as you can see my hair is BLACK with red undertones, and I am pale! I thought it might grow on me, but no it hasn't. Back to the salon I must go! I took some pics because some of you have ask to see it.

CHEESE! WOW that is a big smile!



3 comments:

The Schumachers said...

I actually think it looks really pretty on you!

TJPPPSmith said...

I did the same thing in August...it got better after a few weeks and a BIG hair cut.

TJPPPSmith said...

I also tried hydrogen peroxide. I think it helped a little. About 6 weeks after I did it, I just had it cut by about 9 inches. I was due for a change as well. I hope you are able to get it fixed though.

Jami