Madeline begged to go in the haunted house with Cain! I kept telling her that it is scary, but she insisted on going. The first pic, is before she went in, and the second pic is when they came out! I know, I was thinking where did she go? She was ducked down in the bottom of the cart. Cain said she stayed there the whole ride!
Pierson was okay with me putting him in the truck, but when I walked off he freaked! He cried the entire time! It was so cute how Maddy put her arm around him to comfort him!
Mike couldn't believe that Madeline did the haunted house with the real man in there scaring people, so he wanted to see for himself and ride with her. She came out scared this time, but she said she actually kept her eyes open this time, and it was a lot scarier!












No comments:
Post a Comment