.JPG)
Wow, it is so hard to believe that Madeline was born 4 years ago! She has grown up so much, and has an unbelievable personality! She is so smart, and so going on 13! She has the sassy attitude that I have been told that I
HAD! She will someday be a lawyer because she can negotiate and argue her point until she has convinced you that you are wrong. Then she will tell you that you are wrong, and she is right. I haven't figured out where she got that trait yet! LOL! We love her so much and I can't imagine my life without her! She challenges me everyday, and is learning so much that I think she will be smarter than me real soon! She already ask me things that I am like "uh, go ask your daddy!", and then I'm thinking "crap, I should probably go look that up. She can't know that I don't know the answer to that!" Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you so much!
We spent the day together as a family. Mike took off work, and we started the day at Toys r Us! She got to pick out a couple of things for her birthday. She picked out this pink guitar and another baby doll. I don't think she could ever have enough dolls!

Then, we went to eat at Uncle Julio's! WE love some Mexican food!


That night we were suppose to meet my family at Chucky Cheese for dinner, but Pierson had starting feeling sick so Mike had to stay home with him ( we later found out Pierson had tonsillitis & a double ear infection). Madeline and I went to Chucky Cheese with my parents. Maddy loves it there, she could go there every day! We had a great time, and she helped me make cupcakes to take with us!





No comments:
Post a Comment